Test Engineer (Contract role for 6 months)
Duties and responsibilities
- To work within an Agile environment as part of a cross functional team consisting of Product Owners, UX Designers, Developers, Testers and representatives from other departments.
- Contribute to Sprint Planning and daily stand ups to develop User Story’s, Acceptance Criteria and Effort scoring with a Testing focus.
- Analyse the Impact and risk of User Story’s against existing systems and select appropriate testing strategies to validate.
- Design, develop and maintain appropriate automated and manual tests, existing Testing Suites and Frameworks and work with DevOps to integrate test artefacts into a continuous test and CI/CD pipeline.
- Undertake a full range of test activities for example Structural, Functional/Non-Functional, Behavioural, Regression and Exploratory testing across Unit, Integration, System and Performance stages. Investigation of issues, and defect recording.
- To work within test, design and development standards by actively participate in reviews, methodologies and evolving processes while providing the right degree of challenge to ensure quality.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of core system and processes, and how those systems and processes interact (end-to-end testing).
- Participate in team and project process reviews and retrospectives.
- Undertake continuous professional development, to keep up to date with the latest techniques and practices of your profession and the commercial environment in which LumiraDx Care Solutions operates.
- Work at all times in accordance with:
- The company Values and Culture.
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and to follow all company procedures and guidelines that assist this.
- The company Quality and Information Security Management Systems for example, but not limited to, ISO9001, ISO13485 & ISO27001.
- The Data Protection Act.
- The company’s Dignity & Diversity Policy.
- Undertake such other duties as may be required within the general scope of the job.